segunda-feira, 21 de março de 2011




John Cena: Hello everyone ....

after 3 weeks away because of the elimination chamber .. anyway, I'm back in action ..

Last week I watched the raw straight from my house and surprise you with the return of the Rock after four months of absence!

He said he had to face a special person in the great event of the year .... Wrestlemania!

that person's name is .. The rock chose me, John Cena!

Rock proposed a match at WrestleMania against me and want me to tell him the answer!

Rock, my answer is yes ...

Ladies and gentlemen, here exactly 12 days.
You'll see John Cena face to face with the rock.
In the great event of the year, WrestleMania!

I hope you rock!

Christian def. Scott Steiner

Womens Champion Lita & Divas Champion Trish Stratus def. Maryse & Beth Phoenix in Tag Team match

Rey Mysterio def. Daniel Bryan

World Heavyweight Champion CM Punk & WWE Champion The Miz def. Randy Ortor, Caio War & John Morrison in Handcap match

Nexus promo:
Wade Barrett: good .. Today is the day they revealed the mystery "3 21 11"

to tell the truth I'm fed up with this puzzle that is already showing up to 3 weeks ..

it'll come right up here if someone really exist ...



Steve Austin: Ladies and gentlemen ... Stone Cold Steve Austin is back!

those members of the Nexus attacked me backstage and therefore not participated in the Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber neither.

Well, now I'm back .. you guys messed with the wrong guy and will live to regret it!

Wade Barrett, you and me face to face at WrestleMania!

Barrett, truce, or will accept my challenge ...

Who wants to see Stone Cold Steve Austin Stunner on destroying and giving all members of the Nexus at WrestleMania! Speak Loudly ... Give me a HELL YEAH

come on people I have not heard, "Shout out loud .. Give me a HELL YEAH!

Wade Barrett: ok Steve ... I face you with the greatest pleasure in wrestlemania.

Steve Austin: WHAT?

Wade Barrett: That's right Austin .. me against you at WrestleMania!

Steve Austin: barrett good decision, so be prepared for that within two weeks at WrestleMania, I end up with Nexus .. Barrett and I will destroy you mainly ...

the last the plane lane STONE COLD said so ...!

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário